The following represent some of our research, ideas, and collaborations:
- Workforce Education Models for K-12 STEM Education Programs: Reflections on, and Implications for, the NSF ITEST Program, David Reider, Kirk Knestis, Joyce Malyn-Smith. Journal of Science Education and Technology, 2016. Springer.
- Integration of Innovative Technologies for Enhancing Students’ Motivation for Science Learning and Career, Yichun Xie & David Reider. Online access to Journal of Science Education and Technology, 2013. Springer.
- Transformative Research-Based Pedagogy Workshops for Chemistry Graduate Students and Postdocs, C. Bauer, R. D. Libby, M. Scharberg, D. Reider. Journal of College Science Teaching. 2013.
- Pioneering Mars: Turning the Red Planet Green with Earth’s Smallest Settlers, J. Cwikla, S. Milroy, D. Reider, T. Skelton. American Biology Teacher, 2014.
- Listening to Evaluation
How Evaluation in the Music in Education National Consortium (MIENC) characterizes many of the Laboratory School Network objectives, David Reider. Journal for Music in Education, 2007.
- New Ventures_in Integrated_Teaching_and_Learning
Working toward a model of general symbolic literacy based on the growing understanding of fundamental literacy skills shared between music and language in grades K-2, Larry Scripp & David Reider. Journal for Music in Education, 2007.